Hedge Fund Investment & Operations BOOT CAMP
Hedge Fund Basic Training for Financial Professionals
July 30th - 31st, 2012
The Princeton Club, New York City
Does your grasp on hedge fund fundamentals need a workout?
Whip your hedge fund core into shape at this in-the-trenches intensive!
The inner workings of a hedge fund can seem like an obstacle course of complexity. Fortunately, the Hedge Fund Investment & Operations Boot Camp will give you the foundational knowledge to maneuver through that obstacle course with ease. Get the drill on everything from how a hedge fund is formed and structured to what kinds of investment strategies hedge funds utilize. You will find out how a hedge fund trade unfolds and what kinds of rules and regulations govern these exclusive investments. Strengthen your understanding of key topics such as:
…and much more!
- The functions of front, middle, and back office
- What is fund of hedge funds
- What is meant by terms like risk, alpha, absolute return, and valuation
Through extensive industry research we have developed an agenda tailor-made to address the fundamental elements of hedge funds that you - the financial professional - most want to know about.
Topics at a Glance:
- Hedge Fund Basic Training: What Every Financial Professional Should Know About Hedge Funds
- Structure of a Hedge Fund: Building the Foundation
- Pulling Back the Curtain on Middle and Back Office Operations
- Hedge Fund Rules & Regulations 101 & 102
- Elements of a Trade
- Understanding the Function of a Hedge Fund of Funds
- Tactical Training: Hedge Fund Strategy Intensive
- Risky Business: The Ins and Outs of Hedge Fund Risk and Return
- The ABCs Hedge Fund Tax
- Background Check: The Importance of Due Diligence
- Hedge Fund Distribution Channels
- Deconstructing the Valuation Process
Who has attended in the past?
Professionals in traditional areas of finance who want/need to gain more in-depth knowledge about hedge funds or professionals in alternative investments who want to get a complete grasp of hedge fund investments and operations:
- Finance and Accounting
- Client Servicing
- In-house Auditing
- Sales and Marketing
- Product Development
- Systems and Technology
- Investment bankers
- Traders who are thinking of starting a hedge fund
- Private equity funds
- Pension plan sponsors
- Portfolio Managers
- General Counsel and Outside Attorneys
Sponsorship opportunities are now available!
Contact Menna Lloyd-White at 704-341-2440 or email email@example.com
To register, call 866-676-7689 or visit www.frallc.com
For team discounts, contact Kathie Eberhard at 704-341-2439 or email firstname.lastname@example.org